The guidelines to reduce the risk of exposure to the virus for Something Els Dog School are as follows:
Stay home when you are feeling sick or have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19 or when you have a fever. Please give us a call to let us know!
Stay home when you are feeling sick, you have been in contact with
someone that has Covid or when you have a fever.
Please give us a call to let us know!!
• Keep your 6 feet distance while outside and inside.
• Please wait outside until we tell you it is okay to come inside.
• We only allow 2 people per dog, this way we have very small groups
of people in the doghouse at the same time.
• You can wash your hands when you arrive and we have a hand
sanitizing station in place, for your convenience.
• At this moment we do not mandate our clients wearing a mask but
we have the right to change this at any time.
Your instructors are fully vaccinated.
• We have designated waiting areas in the peanut gallery (tape on the
ground) and in the training area the working stations (orange cone)
• Sneeze in your elbow.
• Do not touch any equipment.
• We will continue to disinfect the Doghouse in between classes.
Thank you for your cooperation!